This website linking policy template is based on a free document supplied by The Legal Stop Limited through its website www.thelegalstop.co.uk
Everest Global Media Ltd is committed to working closely with other organisations that share our aims and values.
We are happy for anyone to link to our website either to the home page, or to any of the pages on the site. You do not need permission to link to us however links must be made in accordance with the terms of this linking policy.
By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
We may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Linking to Our Website
We encourage and permit links to content on our website, our homepage address is www.everestglobalmedia.com. We permit anyone to link to our website subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions:
- Links made to our website should not suggest any endorsement, sponsorship or partnership by us of your site, services or products.
- Links pointing to our website should not be misleading. You must not present misleading or false information about Everest Global Media Ltd, or its services or products.
- You may link to us from your site as long as our website appears in its normal form. You must not frame, create a border environment or browser around content contained in, or alter our website or add third party content. You agree not to mirror our home page or any other subsequent pages on our website.
- You must not violate Everest Global Media Ltd Intellectual Property Rights. You must make sure that nothing on your site suggests that any part of our website is part of your site.
- Appropriate link text should always be used. The page you link to on our website must be displayed with its URL displayed in the user’s browser address bar.
- Your site must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive, obscene, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages; your site must not be used for illegal purposes.
- Your site must not contain materials that would violate any laws.
- Our logo is subject to copyright law. You must not use our logo to link to this website without our prior express written permission.
- You agree that the link will be removed promptly at any time upon our request.
Links to External Websites
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. A link to an external website from this website is not an endorsement or approval of that website, or its products and services.
We have no control over the contents of third party websites. Everest Global Media Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.
We get lots of requests from organisations and individuals to link to their websites. Our policy is to consider these websites carefully in the light of the following criteria.
Websites that we link to should meet the following criteria:
- must complement existing information on our website;
- must not have a sole purpose of endorsing or selling products to users;
- must be transparent with respect to its ownership;
- must be well presented, and updated appropriately;
- must be free from offensive material, political or religious bias.
We do not enter into reciprocal link agreements. We will try to respond to link requests but, due to the number that we receive we cannot guarantee this.
External links on our website are reviewed regularly. We will decide where any external links should be. If you find a broken link or a link directing you to a website you feel is unsuitable, please contact us.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact us.
To request inbound or outbound links to our website or if you have any queries about this linking policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org